Monday, September 15, 2008

For Sunshine

Ok, so I picked Child A up from his weekly D&D game at a friend's house and we were talking about Ozzie Osbourne (I don't remember how it came up) and I asked him if he even knew who Ozzy Osbourne is. And he said no, except that he is old.

Which led to a conversation of what constitutes old.

Apparently 60 is old.

A few beats later,

"Mom, that means you are half old."

A few beats later,

"Actually, you are over half old."

and I think, really I think, that there was a bit of a self-satisfied smirk on his pre-teen face.

3 comments:

Alyce said...

Man, I remember when I thought 30's was old...
HA!

tangobaby said...

At least children are still playing D&D, although somehow THAT makes me feel old!

Schrack Attack said...

I guess I am half passed old as well...old ladies unite!